The Club has come a long way since its
formation in 1947 when it lost its first
fixture against a College 2nd XV by 24-3. It
achieved full membership of the WRU very
early in its history in May 1954. After
several temporary homes the first Clubhouse
was erected on the Plascrug site in 1960.
The current Clubhouse was constructed in the
mid seventies after a fire burnt down the
original prefabricated building. A major
extension saw the formation of a lounge bar
and extra changing rooms some years later.
A major refurbishment is due to take place
in the near future project managed by
ex-Chairman, Mike Thomas.